Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: JDM Door Map Lights

  1. #1
    Inactive Member clearmysol's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just got a set of the Factory JDM Door Mounted Map Lights. Anyone out there know how to install these who can E-Mail me directions or even give me a hand installing them (I am not the best installer in the world). Thanx!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Geo VP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,092
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wrote a "How-To" that's on the Team Sol of Washington site, try that and see if it helps you.

    Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

    banner38qx

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •